2010年6月23日水曜日

【etc】 Really thanks! for Animals!

Hi everybody.

I leave Animal Logic in this week. I want to tell the feeling of gratitude to you.
So I send message to you by this mail.

My first overseas life was very hard and I excited.
You touched to me very kindly who cannot speak English. I was helped with your advice and kindness.
Since my skill was insufficient, I made you a lot of trouble. However, you followed up me.
I am really thankful to you. You and Sydney are special for me.
When possible, I want to return to Sydney and to work together with you again.

Thanks AL and Sydney!!!I got great experience and made a lot of friends in Sydney.
Please keep in touch by Linkedin or email

mail ; eiji0915@gmail.com
Linkedin ; http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=45310746&trk=tab_pro

To Surfacers

Yann
Especially I am thankful to you. Because You gave me the chance to work with Animal Logic.
And I'm knowing that I was helped by you always. Really thanks, Yann
Please contact me when come to Japan. I will guide Japan for you anytime.
If you want to go to Japanese VFX prodaction, I can guide for you anytime:)
See you again soon! My best boss! Yann.

Emiliano
You always helped when the trouble happened to me And you taught technical skill for me.
Thanks you for your technical advice! please contact me when come to Japan!
See you again! Nice Italian guy! Emiliano.

Fred
I think that you are the artist who helped me most.
I will not forget the over-night sitting work spent together with you!
Thank you for your help and hard work! See you again! Hard worker Fred!

Jens
You talked to me most first. I remember the thing at that time clearly.
I respect your sculpture skill. Your sculpture skill is really wonderful.
Good luck in your future! See you again Zbrush master! Jens!

David
You always made me laugh in cheerful word. You seemed to be my good English teacher:)
I do not forget "Fuck" said many times while you are working.
See you again! the cheerful Spanish! David.

Stephen S
At first, I thought you to be the scary guy. But my thought was wrong.
You were a cheerful drinker and dancer. You should dance "Bon odori" with me in Japan:)
See you again! The cheerful drinker Stephen S!

Sweekim
When do you finish your contract? I return to the home country a little early.
I hope that I work together with you in your countly! See you soon! Soccer loving guy! Sweekim!

Greg
I was not able to speak so much with you. However, I am thankful to you who gave the chance to work with Animal Logic.I will study English very hard. When I can speak English very well, you should drink Japanese Sake together with me.Thank you very much. You gave me a chance to working in Animal Logic. See you again! The Master Greg:)

Caroline
I was looking forward to your joke mail. Your joke always changed the office to a cheerful atmosphere.
See you again! The cheerful production manager! Caroline:)

Alfonso
Hi Poncho! I had few opportunities to work together with you. But I know that you are great modeler!
Please contact me when you come to Japan! See you again. The Yoga master Poncho:)

To HR and other

Caitlin
You were my wonderful adviser. Thank you very much for considering my family.
I think that I want to work with you again in the future. Please contact me if you need my help:)
I will go back here for you anytime. See you again Caitlin:)

Patricia
If you did not take charge of my ONLINE APPLY, possibly I was not able to work with Animal Logic.
Thank you for your phone interview. See you again! My best recruiter! Patricia:)

Esther
You were great help to my VISA acquisition. And Your advice was exact and appropriate.
Thank you for your advice. See you again! My best HR Esther!!

Zoe
I hardly talked you. But I remenber that I was helped your work reference when I rent my place in Sydney.
Thank you for your work reference. See you again! The beautiful HR Zoe:)

To the coworker who went away

Sanj
It was great meeting for me Sanj. Please keep in touch with me as long as possible.
Please do your best in the new office. If you come to play in Japan, please contact me!
See you again! super great coordinator Sanj!

Fabio
Do you enjoy in Japan? Do you also enjoy your off? Please do your best even if you go to weta!
Good luck in your future with Akari:) See you again! cheerful Italian guy! Fabio

Daniel G
Hey brother! how are you? I remember the home party held in your place.
How is next company? Are you enjoying a new life like a life in Sydney?
When you come to Japan, you should contact with me! See you again! my Mexican brother! Daniel G!

Camela
How are you? We have to meet again in Japan:) And We should held the Karaoke party in Japan! See you soon! pretty girl Cam!

Eva
How are you? What are you doing when you come back to Spain? Do you enjoy your new life?
When you go to Japan again, we should meet up in Japan. See you again! Sexy Spanish girl:)

Alice
You left the company. However, I discover you every day. Why do you play pingpong? :)
Your appearance seems to be a Japanese. I thought that you were Japanese, when it saw for the first time.
See you again! Pingpong girl! Alice.

Gary
How are you? You were always doing rock climbing. Are you climbing the rock now?
You shoud come to Japan and you should go to "Imekura" with me:)
See you again! The rock climer! Gary!

Stephen M
How are you? Did you come back to your country?
Please contact me when you come to Japan. I will guide you in Japan.
See you again! Stevie!

Erik
How are you? How about your home country Canada? Do you enjoy your new life?
I want to work together with you as long as possible! See you again! gaiant Erik:)

Ana
How are you? How is your child? I wanted to talk with you about child and family:)
When I can speak English well, I will ask you about your child.
See you again! The great mam! Ana:)

To Japanese coworker

シゲさん
シドニーでは公私共々お世話になりました。新しい職場はどうですか?もう慣れましたか?
こちらは出産もあるので、一旦帰国してからの新しい職場探しになります。
お互い海外生活大変ですが、また一緒にお仕事できれば嬉しいです。シドニーでは本当にお世話になりました。

Jack Matsumoto
シドニーでは色々とお世話になりました。まだお互い次の職場がはっきりしていませんが、また一緒に仕事できれば嬉しいです。
その時は、また家族ぐるみでお付き合いさせて下さい。色々とありがとうございました。これからもお互い頑張りましょう!

Yuko
何だかんだで、以前の会社で4年。ALで半年、一緒に仕事してるよね?
時には厳しいことも言っちゃったけど、今後もどこかで一緒に仕事できればいいよね。
また、日本帰ってきたら、皆で集まって食事行きましょう!!!残りの契約期間頑張ってね!

Good luck in your future!
Eiji


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿